If your Kaiser insurance card says “American Specialty Health” or “ASH,” we will be able to bill your insurance for acupuncture.
If your Kaiser policy does not have the American Specialty Health acupuncture/chiropractic rider, you are eligible for our reduced time-of-service fees. Please see our Fees Page for more details.
Kaiser also has on-staff acupuncturists available at their Roseville and South Sacramento locations. You may be able to see one of these providers with a referral from your primary care doctor.
Before your first visit, we will contact American Specialty Health for the details of your acupuncture benefit. We will check the following information for you:
- Whether your plan has an acupuncture benefit
- Number of allowed visits per year
- Whether or not your plan has a deductible
- If so, how much of your deductible has been met for this policy year
- Your co-insurance or co-payment amount
Please complete the following form, and we will email you with our findings as soon as possible.
If you have already provided this information, we have it on file — no need to resubmit. Thanks!